The Johnson Controls A19ADB-11C Remote Bulb Temperature Control; 200/550F; MANUAL RESet; 6′ CAP; SPST; NEMA 1; Utility Thermostat, 120/208/240 Vac, 200/550 Degree Temperature Range, 6′ Capillary Length, Open Hi, .290″ x 1.445″ Remote Bulb, Manual Reset, Knob Setpoint Adjustment
- Dependability — precision snap-acting dusttight contacts.
- Dependability — low volume, responsive liquid filled sensing elements.
- Wide choice of temperature control functions with a minimum number of models.
- Precision “repeat” accuracy which is unaffected by barometric pressure and cross ambient problems.
- Special close differential models available.
The Series A19 is a small, compact control with adjustable or fixed differential. Controls supplied with adjustable differential have an internal scale plate indicating increments of differential. The controls are supplied with adjusting lever at minimum differential stamped on the control. To adjust move the lever to the differential required. Models are available with or without external range adjustment and visible scale. External range adjustment may be by screwdriver slot or range adjusting knob (Fig. 2).