The A19ANC, A19ANF and A19APC thermostats are designed for a variety of applications where rainproof enclosures are necessary or desirable.
- Rainproof gasketed enclosure is U.L. Listed for outdoor use.
- Liquid-filled element is unaffected by barometric pressure and cross-ambient temperatures.
- Dependable field proven, snap-acting switch is rated for inductive or resistance loads (See Electrical Ratings table).
- Wide choice of range options.
- Simple strain-free mounting on three rubber cushioned mounting feet.
- High temperature dial stop.
- Copper bulb well available.
The thermostats have an enclosed SPDT switch. The red terminal is common. Fig. 1 — Interior of an A19ANC thermostat. Red (Comm on) Blue h Yellow Red to Blue Opens on Tem perature Increase Red to Yellow Closes on Tem perature Increase Fig. 2 – Designations and Switch Action The red to blue terminals open on a temperature increase (See Fig. 2). Simultaneously, the circuit between red and yellow closes. The thermostats have an adjustable high temperature stop. A special wrench (Part 836-61) required to adjust the keyed stop is provided with each thermostat. The A19ANC and A19ANF thermostats have a fixed differential. The A19APC thermostat has a lever for adjustment of the differential between minimum and maximum values (See Product Selection Chart).