The Honeywell C7027A1031 Flame Sensor -40-215F
Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
|Application||Coal fired burners; Gas fired burners; Oil fired burners|
|Dimensions (in.)||1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long|
|Dimensions (mm)||27 mm diameter x 102 mm long|
|Used With||Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290|
|Comments||Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames|
|Mounting||Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified: Master Report LR95329-1|
|Electrical Connections||2 NEC Class 1 lead wires|
|Vibration||0.5 G max|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Approved: Report No. 24181.03|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to 215 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to 102 C|
|Lead Length (in.)||96 in.|
|Lead Length (mm)||2438 mm|