Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
- Use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
- C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
- Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
- C7027 seals against pressures up to 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
- Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
- C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
- The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
- C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
- Application: Coal fired burners; Gas fired burners; Oil fired burners
- Dimensions (in.): 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
- Includes: 1/2 in. NPT threaded spud connector.
- Used With: Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A,B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
- Comments: Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
- Mounting: Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
- Electrical Connections: 2 NEC Class 1 lead wires
- Vibration: 0.5 G max
- Ambient Temperature Range (F) : 0 F to 215 F
- Lead Length (in.): 96 in.