Ultraviolet Flame Detector, Dynamic Self Checking Purple Peeper, 120vac, 1 Inch Mounting, Molex Woodhead Electrical Connection, Nema 4 Rated, -40/175 Degree Ambient Temperature Rating, Used with R7861 Dynamic Self Check Amplifiers, For Use on Combustion Gas, Oil and Other Fuels
• Oscillating shutter interrupts ultraviolet radiation
reaching the UV sensor 12 times per minute to provide
the UV sensor tube checking function. Amplifier
circuitry components are checked from the
microprocessor in the 7800 Series Control.
• Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at
any other angle. The self-checking C7061 models
require faceplate alignment and have integral locating
reference points to assure proper shutter mechanism
• Ultraviolet radiation sensing tube and quartz viewing
window are field replaceable.
• Threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires
allow rapid electrical installation.
• Models available using Brad Harrison® 41310
• Two flame detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce
nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting
• -40°F (-40°C) rated ultraviolet sensing tube.
• Incorporates UV sensor tube checking feature; used
with R7861 Dynamic Self-check Amplifiers.
• Housing meets NEMA 4 enclosure standards (C7061A).
• Protective heat block built into mounting flange.