The Honeywell L91B1050 pressure controller OPERATING RANGE 5-150 PSI, MID-SCALE THROTTLING RANGE 5-23 PSI, MAX. BELLOWS Pressure 225 PSI, 7/64 INCH POTENTIAMeter.
Modulating pressure operating control for regulation of liquid or air and other non-corrosive gases.
- Use with steam, air, noncombustible gases, or other fluids non-corrosive to the brass or phos-bronze (300 psi models) bellows.
- Do NOT use with combustible mediums or any medium chemically harmful to phos-bronze bellows (10-300 psi models) or brass bellows (all other pressure range models).
- Modulating pressure control for regulation of liquid, air, or other non-corrosive gases.
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 3/4 in. high x 4 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 146 mm high x 114 mm wide x 70 mm deep
- optional surface mount through back of case
- Electrical Connections
- Screw terminals
- Operating Temperature Range (F)
- 32 F to 150 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C)
- 0 C to 66 C
- Sensor Element
- Brass bellows
- Operating Range (psi)
- 5 to 150 psi; 225 psi – Maximum Sustained
- Operating Range (kPa)
- 34 to 1034 kPa; 1151 kPa – Maximum Sustained
- Differential Pressure Range (psi)
- 5 to 23 psi
- Differential Pressure Range (kPa)
- 35 to 160 kPa
- Switch Operation
- Pipe Connection
- Main or High Pressure–1/4 in. NPT internal thread
- Modulation Output
- Single potentiometer, 140 ohms