The M7284C1000 Modutrol IV Motor by Honeywell is a non-spring return motor used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed. 120Vac, Non Spring Return, 150 Lb-In Torque, 30-60 Second Nominal Timing, Modulating, 4-20 Ma Control Signal,2 Internal Auxiliary Switches, 90-160 Degree Stroke, 90 Degree Factory Stroke Setting, Foot Mounted, Dual Ended Square Shaft, Integral Junction Box Provides Nema 3 Weather Protection, Includes Transformer and Screw Terminal Adapter
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard–screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90A to 160A).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
|Dimensions (in.)||6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 7 5/16 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||164 mm high x 140 mm wide x 185 mm deep|
|Includes||Transformer and Screw Terminal Adapter|
|Weight (lb)||7.5 lb|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX for USA and Canada|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Power Consumption||Driving– 15 VA|
|Approvals, CE||EN55011 (Emission) EN50082-2 (Immunity) 73/23/EEC (LVD)|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +150 F|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Internal Auxiliary Switch||2|
|Auxiliary Switch Ratings||AFL – 120 Vac– 7.2A; ALR- 120 Vac– 43.2A; AFL – 240 Vac– 3.6A; ALR- 240 Vac– 21.6A|
|Stroke||Adjustable; 90 to 160 degrees, Symmetrical|
|Shaft Dimensions (in.)||0.375 in. Square|
|Control Signal||Modulating, 4-20 mA|
|Fail Safe Mode||Non-Spring Return|
|Torque Rating (lb-in.)||150 lb-in.|
|Torque Rating (Nm)||17 Nm|
|External Auxiliary Switches Available||Yes|
|Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase)||Clockwise (as viewed from power end) (normally closed)|
|Factory Stroke Setting||90 degrees|
|Timing, Nominal||30-60 sec|
|Shaft Dimensions (mm)||10 mm Square|
|Motor shafts||Dual-ended shaft|
|Deadweight Load on Shaft||Either End– 200 lbs.; Combined on both Shafts– 300 lbs.|
Additional Information: Click Here