The M7284C1000 Modutrol IV Motor by Honeywell is a non-spring return motor used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed. 120Vac, Non Spring Return, 150 Lb-In Torque, 30-60 Second Nominal Timing, Modulating, 4-20 Ma Control Signal,2 Internal Auxiliary Switches, 90-160 Degree Stroke, 90 Degree Factory Stroke Setting, Foot Mounted, Dual Ended Square Shaft, Integral Junction Box Provides Nema 3 Weather Protection, Includes Transformer and Screw Terminal Adapter
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard–screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90A to 160A).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
Additional Information: Click Here