The Honeywell RM7824A1006 Burner Control 24 VDC
24 Vdc microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond the capacity of conventional controls.
- For use with R7824C Amplifier with C7024E,F Flame Detectors; R7848A,B with C7015A Flame Detectors; R7851B with C7927, C7962 Flame Detectors; or R7852A,B with C7915 Flame Detectors.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of flame.
- Shutter drive output for use with dynamic self-check flame detectors.
- Access for external electrical voltage checks.
- Plug-in flame amplifier.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
- Primary Control 24 Vdc
- Dimensions (in.)
- 5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase
- Dimensions (mm)
- 127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase
- Weight (lb)
- 1 lb 13 oz
- Weight (kg)
- 8 kg
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association
- Certified, File No. LR95329-3.
- 24 Vdc (+10, -15%)
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)
- -40 F to +140 F
- Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)
- -40 C to +60 C
- Approvals, Federal Communications Commission
- FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.
- Flame Establishing Period – Pilot
- 4 sec or 10 sec
- Flame Establishing Period – Main
- Required Components
- Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7824 or R7848 Flame Signal Amplifier.
- Pilot Type
- 5 G environment
- Approvals, Swiss RE
- Approvals, Factory Mutual
- Report No. OX4A5.AF.