Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier, and prepurge timer are required for operation.
- Options include 2 line VDF keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, and 4-LINE LCD keyboard display module.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation. Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Airflow switch check.
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Weight (lb)||1 lb 13 oz|
|Weight (kg)||0.8 kg|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified, File No. LR95329-3.|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.|
|Flame Establishing Period – Pilot||4 sec or 10 sec|
|Flame Establishing Period – Main||10 sec|
|PrePurge||Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.|
|AirFlow Check||User selectable|
|Vibration||0.5 G environment|
|Approvals, Control Safety Devices||Acceptable: CSD-1|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. 1V9AO.AF.|
There are no reviews yet.