The Honeywell RM7890A1015 Burner Control On-Off Primary Control, 120Vac, Intermittent Pilot, Intermittent Main Flame Establishing Period, 4 Second or 10 Second Pilot Flame Establishing Period,Five LEDs Provide Sequence Information, Nonvolatile Memory, Functions Include Automatic Burner Sequencing
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA ControlBUS™ Module, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.