The Honeywell RM7890B1048 AUTO PRIMARY Control, SHUTTER DRIVE, 4 OR 10 SEC PFEP, LOCKOUT OR RECYCLE ON Flame FAILURE AND 5 LEDS. INCLUDES DUST Cover.
Integrated on/off primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Contains Valve Proving Feature. Requires S7800A1142 Display to program VPS feature.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
- Power LED blinks Fault Code on lockout.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA ControlBUS™ Module, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Contains Valve Proving Feature – require S7800A1142 Keyboard Display (not provided) to set up.