The Honeywell RM7895C1012 Burner Control 120V, 60 HZ, INTERRUPTED Pilot, 10 SEC MAIN Flame ESTABLISHING PERIOD, DELAYED MAIN Valve.
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier, and prepurge timer are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA ControlBUS™ Module, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
- Airflow switch check.