SERIES RSM Room Status Monitor is designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. The Series RSM can be configured to monitor positive or negative pressure in protected environments and hospital isolation rooms per CDC guidelines. The RSM is a complete system with a graphic user interface which enables access to pressure, security, calibration, and alarm setup. The RSM has a NEMA 1 (IP20) rated fire retardant plastic for indoor applications.
- Hospital Isolation Wards
- Clean Rooms
- Research Labs
- Animal Facilities
- Air or nonconductive, nonexplosive gases.
- ±0.5% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 120°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Thermal Effects:
- ±0.03% FS/ °F (± 0.05% FS/ °C).
- Pressure Limits:
- ±15 in w.c. (±3.7 kPa).
- Supply Voltage:
- Order Code A (24 VAC): 18-32 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Order Code B (120 VAC): 85-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Main supply voltage fluctuations up to 10%.
- Power Consumption (voltage output):
- 5 W.
- Output Signal:
- Selectable 4-20 mA (2-wire), 0-5 VDC (3-wire), or 0-10 VDC (3-wire).
- Switch Type:
- Loop Resistance (4-20 mA output):
- 0-510 Ω.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed fittings for 3/16″ ID tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 1 (IP20) rated for indoor applications.
- Fire retardant plastic.
- Mount to standard double gang metal electrical box using 4×4″ plaster ring adapter.
- 8″ H x 5.4″ W x 1.8″ D (20.3 H x 13.7 W x 4.1 D cm).
- 5 lb (680 g).
- BACnet MSTP ASC optional.
- Agency Approval:
- CE, CSA (RSM only).
- Accurately monitor protective environments for negative or positive pressure ensuring safety and reducing risk of catastrophic events
- Audible and visual alarm provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Password protected set up menu helps to insure no errors by untrained personnel
- Optional BACnet communication from devices provides integration into building control system for automated control and centralized monitoring and alarming
- Note: For optional BACnet communication change end from -A to -C for 24 VAC power or from -B to -D for 120 VAC power models.