The T6169B4017 thermostat controlS line voltage valves and/or blower motors on fan coil units in manual or automatic changeover, cooling, heating or cooling/heating systems. The thermostats feature a single fan and/or system manual switches.
• Combines thermostat, single system and/or fan control switch in one deluxe-styled unit.
• Three speed manual FAN control on some models.
• Fan can be wired for continuous (ON) or cycled (AUTO) operation.
• System switch OFF position breaks heating/cooling and fan circuits.
• Color-coded leadwire connections.
• Available in classic gold or Premier white® styling.
• Language-free graphic symbols.
• Suitable for single or double gang electrical boxes.