The Johnson Controls TE-6311P-1 TEMP Sensor; 1000 OHM; NI; 8″; FOR DUCT MTG.
The TE-6300 Temperature Sensor line provides economical solutions for a wide variety of temperature sensing needs, including wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, strap-mount, well-insertion, duct-averaging, and Variable Air Volume (VAV) flange-mount duct-probe applications. The TE-6300 line offers both a metal and a plastic enclosure for the most popular models.
Sensors are available in the following types:
- 1k ohm thin-film nickel
- 1k ohm nickel averaging
- 1k ohm thin-film platinum
- 100 ohm platinum equivalent averaging
- 1k ohm platinum equivalent averaging
- 2k (2,252) ohm thermistor
- 10k ohm thermistor, Johnson Controls® Type II
Each sensor is packaged with the necessary mounting accessories to maximize ordering and installation ease and reduce both commissioning time and cost.
- full line of versatile sensors — supports all your temperature sensing needs from a single supplier: wall mount, outdoor air, duct probe, duct averaging, strap-mount, well insertion, and flange mount duct probe
- single assembly ordering — simplifies ordering; provides a complete assembly in one box
- models featuring an integral NPT Adaptor — increase sensor connection strength, which eliminates the need for a special adaptor
- models with a stainless steel sensor probe — protect the sensor while increasing corrosion resistance
- metal enclosure (TE-63xxM Models only) — meets plenum requirements
- models featuring a retainer for the sensor holder — lock the sensor holder into the conduit box
All TE-6300 series sensors are two-wire, passive, resistance output devices