The TEC3000 Color Series Thermostat Controllers are wireless, stand-alone, and field-selectable BACnet® MS/TP or N2 networked devices that provide on/off, floating, and proportional control of the following:
- Local hydronic reheat valves
- Pressure-dependent VAV equipment with or without local reheat
- Two- or four-pipe fan coils
- Cabinet unit heaters
- Other zoning equipment using an on/off, floating, or 0 to 10 VDC proportional control input
- Single- or two-stage control of unitary rooftop units (RTUs)
- Single- or two-stage control of RTUs with economizers
- Single- or two-stage control of heat pumps
- Single- or two-stage control of heat pumps with economizers
You can remote monitor and program the wireless and field-selectable BACnet MS/TP or N2 networked thermostat controllers through the building automation system, for efficient space temperature control. The wireless thermostat controllers feature a connection to the ZFR Pro wireless network. All models include a USB port configuration that reduces installation time by allowing simple backup and restore features from a USB drive, which enables rapid cloning of configuration between like units. The programming memory of all TEC3000 Series Thermostat Controllers is non-volatile. Some models feature a built-in occupancy sensing capability. These thermostat controllers use additional standby setpoints to maximize up to 30% energy savings in high-energy usage commercial buildings, such as schools and hotels, during occupied times.
A bright, high-definition capacitive touchscreen display provides responsive feedback and improved readability of text and icons. The home screen is configurable to Modern and Classic, and Light and Dark themes.
Models are available in modern black or white highgloss designs with or without the Johnson Controls® logo.
The following fan configurations are supported for fan coil equipment types:
- Multi-speed (two or three discrete speeds)
- Variable-speed/EC motors (0 to 10 VDC control)