The Barber Colman (Schneider Electric) 2212-118 Direct Acting, Two-Pipe Thermostat, 55 to 85F, w/o Dial Limit Stops, Kit includes hardware/fittings, metal base, tube, cover, and instructions (2212-118-1).
The 2212-118 and 2212-119 Series Pneumatic Room Thermostats are designed for proportional control of pneumatic devices and actuators in environmental control systems. These two-pipe thermostats incorporate a highly sensitive bimetal thermostatic element and a pilot operated relay with pneumatic feedback for accuracy and stability over the entire operating range.
These thermostats have a serrated thumb wheel for setpoint adjustment.
- Action: Proportional.
- Setpoint Range: 55 to 85 °F (13 to 29 °C).
- Throttling Range: 2 to 12 °F, adjustable.
- Supply Air Pressure: 20 psig.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 30 psig.
- Main Air Consumption: 15 scim.
- Calibration Point: 9 psig branch line pressure when ambient equals setpoint (factory-set).
- Setpoint Adjustment: Serrated thumbwheel.
- Mechanical Components, Die cast aluminum, stainless steel, and glass-filled nylon.
- Diaphragm, Fabric-reinforced Neoprene.
- Air Lines, Connect to thermostat nipples with spring-reinforced plastic tubes.
- Branch Connections, Equipped with internal fiters.
- Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing. Thermostat requires: Clean oil free dry air.