The Honeywell C7012E1104 120 Vac Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Purple Peeper, Self-Checking. -20 F to +175 F. 3/4 in. NPT.
Solid state electronic flame detectors for use with Honeywell Flame Safeguard controls and amplifiers. Sense ultraviolet radiation produced by combustion of gas, oil, coal or other fuels.
- Mount horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
- Provide quick electrical hookup with threaded conduit fitting and color-coded leadwires.
- Reduced nuisance shutdowns by wiring two in parallel.
- C7012E1278 5 pin Brad Harrison type (formally 41307N) mating connector not supplied nor available through Honeywell.
- C7012A,E meets NEMA 4 standards with viewing window rated to 20 psi.
- C7012C,F has an explosion-proof housing for use in hazardous atmospheres with a viewing window rated to 100 psi.