The Siemens LFL1.335-110V gas buner control North American Approvals, 30 sec purge, 110 V.A.C., 50/60 HZ
- For gas, oil or dual-fuel forced draft burners of medium to high capacity
- For multistage or modulating burners in intermittent operation
- With checked air damper control
- Flame supervision – with UV detectors QRA2 / QRA4 / QRA10 – and ionization probe
The LFL1… and this Data Sheet are intended for use by OEMs which integrate the burner controls in their products!
- Control and supervision of forced draft burners of direct spark flame or interrupted pilot construction
- For medium to high capacity
- For intermittent operation (at least one controlled shutdown every 24 hours)
- For universal use with multistage or modulating burners
- For use with stationary air heaters (WLE)
- For use with dual-fuel burners
- Type-tested and approved in accordance with DIN EN 298
The flame supervision is ensured via a flame detector QRA2 / QRA4 / QRA10 or ionization probe. The difference between 01 series and 02 series is the duration of the safety time for the pilot burner of burners equipped with pilot gas valves. For atmospheric burners of high capacity, use the LFL1.638.