The Honeywell RM7800L1012 Burner Control W/MODULATION, PRE-Ignition, LOCKOUT, LOW & HIGH FIRE INTERLOCKS, 60HZ. FM SAFETY SEQUENCE.
Microprocessor-based integrated burner control for automatically fired gas, oil, coal or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- Access for external electrical voltage checks.
- Application flexibility and communication interface capability.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Five function Run/Test Switch.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information (optional).
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and lockout status after loss of power.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors.
- Includes Keyboard Display Module.