The Honeywell RM7890B1030 WITH PFEP (FIXED TRIAL TIME, NOT VARIABLE). ALARM SOUND WHEN RESet IS PUSHED.
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.
|Application||On-Off Primary Control|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Weight (lb)||1 lb 13|
|Comments||Includes Shutter Drive Capability, Alarm sounds when Reset pushed.|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified, File No. LR95329-3.|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range||(F)-40 F to +140 F|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.|
|Flame Establishing Period – Pilot||Fixed 4 sec or 10 sec PFEP|
|Flame Establishing Period – Main||Intermittent|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier.|
|Vibration||5 G environment|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. OX4A5.AF.|