The Siemens SKP15.011U1 Shut off actuator with POC switch, 110V
SKP15… electro-hydraulic actuators are used in combination with VG… series gas valves to provide safety shut-off control for industrial and commercial burner applications. The compact SKP15… actuator opens slowly and closes immediately when power is interrupted. The modular design allows the SKP15… to be used in combination with all VG… series gas valves bodies from 1/2-inch to 6 inches in size. The actuator is easily mounted on the square flange of any VG… valve with four pre-mounted screws. A visible position indicator on the front of the actuator displays the entire stroke of the valve. A light indicates when the actuator is powered.
- UL listed, FM approved, CSA certified for USA and Canada, IRI approvable, and ISO 9001 certified. European, Australian and Japanese approved versions available.
- Proof of Closure with Over Travel (POC) versions are available.
- Optional NEMA 4 protection.
- Visual position indication.
- “Power on” indication light
- Quick connect wiring terminals
- Optional adjustable auxiliary switch available.
- Modular design with 360o actuator rotation for easy field wiring and installation.
- Low, 13.5 VA power consumption.
SKP15… series actuators are combined with 1/2-inch to 6-inch VG… series gas valve bodies. VG… series gas valves must be ordered separately (See VG…U… Technical Instructions, P/N 155-512P25