OpenAir™ GCA Series Electric Damper Actuator, rotary, spring return, 160 lb-in (18 Nm), 24 Vac/dc, 0 to 10 Vdc control, 90 sec run time, dual auxiliary switches, plenum rated
The OpenAir 24 Vac/dc spring return 160lb-in (18 Nm) electronic actuator is designed for digital or analog control of building HVAC dampers.
- Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
- Bi-directional fail-safe spring return
- Patented self-centering shaft coupling
- Manual override
- 160 lb-in (18 Nm) torque
- 5° preload as shipped from factory
- Offset and span adjustment models available
- Models with independently adjustable dual auxiliary switches available
- UL and cUL listed; certified
These actuators are designed for use in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 160lb-in (18 Nm) torque. They are designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.