Integrated full-function primary burner control for gas, oil, or combination fuel single burner applications. Include Programmable Post Purge and Valve Proving Feature. Requires S7800A1142 Dsiplay to program VPS and post purge features.
- Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Subbase, amplifier and purge card are required for operation.
- Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
- Programmable postpurge.
- Five LEDs provide sequence information. Power LED Blinks Fault code on safety shutdown.
- Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
- Local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
- Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
- Optional remote reset capability.
- Optional report generation.
- Selectable recycle or lockout on loss of airflow or flame.
- Shutter drive output.
- Airflow switch check.
- Programmable post purge and Valve Proving feature with S7800A1142 Keyboard Display (not supplied).
|Application||On-Off Primary Control w/VPS|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 5 1/4 in. deep with Q7800A Subbase x 6 3/32 in. deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Dimensions (mm)||127 mm wide x 127 mm high x 133 mm deep with Q7800A Subbase x 155 mm deep with Q7800B Subbase|
|Used With||7800 Series Amplifiers|
|Weight (lb)||1 lb 15 oz|
|Weight (kg)||9 kg|
|Comments||Includes blinking LED fault annunciation feature, with early spark termination|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz (±10%)|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Component Recognized, File No. MP268; Guide No. MCCZ.|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Pending|
|Voltage||120 Vac (+10, -15%)|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Approvals, Federal Communications Commission||FCC Part 15, Class B, Emissions.|
|Flame Establishing Period – Pilot||4 sec or 10 sec|
|PrePurge||Determined by ST7800A Purge Timer Card|
|PostPurge||programmed with S7800A1142 display|
|Early Spark Termination||Special Sequence|
|Required Components||Q7800A,B Universal Wiring Subbases. R7847, R7848, R7849, R7851, R7852, R7861, or R7886 Flame Signal Amplifier. ST7800A Plug-in Purge Timer Card.|
|Vibration||5 G environment|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Report No. OX4A5.AF.|